Neck lift procedure
Neck lift procedure aims to remove the visible signs of aging in the jaw and neck area.
When do you need a neck lift?
- Excessive adipose (fatty) tissue and loose skin on the neck,
- Fat deposits under the chin,
- Neck contour disorders.
Who is a good candidate for a neck lift?
- People who are physically and mentally healthy,
- Those who have realistic expectations about the operation,
- Those who suffer from excess skin and fat in the neck and chin.
Liposuction will be enough if only a minimal contouring is needed. For a full neck lift, on the other hand, the following procedures will be performed:
- Incisions are made under the chin or behind the ear, depending on the procedure,
- Platysma muscle tightened and sutured,
- Excess skin and fat tissue trimmed,
- Fatty tissues and excess skin are repositioned,
- Finally, the incisions are closed and the wounds are bandaged. Drains will be inserted if necessary.
Dr. Etoz’s neck lift operation will give you a young and dynamic appearance and increase your self-confidence. For more information about the surgery, please check our post.